Jimmy's World: Back From Situational Test

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Back From Situational Test

I am once again back from camp. This week I went for my Sit Test ( Situational Test ).

Day 1

We got to march 12km to our camp site. The route there was a very tiring one because my leg could not take the stress anymore. This is due to my flat foot. If I walk too much or run too much, my leg will be very painful. In the end, I finally reach the camp site. After that, we will need to build our tent to sleep and attend some lecture. After that, we will be given position and divided into our respective details. I am given the post as the navigator. I will need to bring my team to the respective stages.

Day 2

We wake up and continue with some morning run. After that, it starts to rain and we could not continue with our situational test until 12 noon. After that, we go to 6 stations and solve the problem. My team manage to complete some station and we went back to have our dinner at around 5pm.

Day 3

This day was a very stressful day because I nearly wanted to give up but all my section mates give me a lot of moral support and I manage to finish up all the station and went back to company line.

Yesterday

I went to report sick because I got a very serious leg injury until I could not walk properly. Therefore, I got to limb my way to the medical centre. After that, the doctor gave me a status of excuse lower limb for 5 days. Therefore, I could some time to recover from my injury.

Today

I was rather in a bad mood because some people keep on saying that I pretend that I had leg injury so that I will not need to go for exercise. I was so piss off until I gave that a slight warning that all people will get sick or injured themselves. They got to know the limit of joke and insult.

Tomorrow

I will be going to visit my doctor and asked for more medication for my asthma and also leg injury. I might be going to hospital for an x-ray to check what is wrong with my leg therefore; I will be able to join my friends with all those daily exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home