Jimmy's World: I Won A IPOD NANO

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I Won A IPOD NANO

Little update of what happen to me recently. Last week, I am mentally collapsed as I had kind of been ill treated to do lots of things at a time. In what way? It is like I got too much work to do until I didn’t have time to go toilet or even sleep. I have to work till 1am in the morning. You guys image that I got to wake around 6am in the morning. That is only 5 hours of sleep. That’s the reason why I kept forgetting things. I remember last Wednesday, one of the big shots actually said that I didn’t do my work and fucked me. Come on. I still have about 2 more days to date line and moreover I am working all alone, no one to help me, no one to assist me.

Some more I got insulted like I am more proud, didn’t respect superior, more demanding all this crap. Come on. I didn’t change at all. Just that you were in bad mood and you got to throw temper at me. There were more idiot things he said to me but I couldn’t put it inside my blog. If you guys want to know more, call my mobile. After about 10 minutes of fucking, I couldn’t take it. I throw some of my temper at punching the wall real hard until I got my knuckles injured again. After that, I break down by crying real loud in front of one of my colleague. Thanks “slut” for consoling me and give me a helping hand. I really wondered am I too helpful or am I too over hardworking until people like to depend on me too much. I am a human not a superman.

Some more, everyone thinks that being a clerk is a very simple job. Unfortunately, there is more to it. I got to do a lot of monitoring and reports. Now, my job is piling up. Luckily, I got a few good bosses to give me a hand. One of them actually hand me to get an assistant to help me. I really owe him one. Some more I am doing jobs that shouldn’t be in my area or work load. Really hope that my ORD dates arrived and hand over all this shit to someone else.

Luckily, that’s all the bad things. I have good things happening to me. I remember last Wednesday; my unit got some function carrying on at a hotel. We were given about 4 hours to go home and get ourselves prepared. When I reached the hotel, I saw a lot of people dressed nicely and prepared to attend the function. The dinner started around 6+ and I am one of the participants in the karaoke session. I am the second one to sing. I was extremely anxious even though the place is not very big. I sing until quite mono tone and I sing out of pitch for one of the notes. I was like damn it but over all it was a wonderful experience.

In the middle of the function, we got this lucky draw and everyone hope that they got the top 10 prize. It was because the top 10 prize got Ipod Nano, X-Box, Ipod Shuffle, MP3 Player etc. I was hoping to get the first prize which was a Nano. Every time when the MC read the lucky winner, I was hoping that it was not me. When it is time for the top prize winner, I and 2 big shots were left. My number was 0133 and the other two were like 000X and 02XX. Everyone in my company was cheering for me. In the end, I got it. All of them cheer for me and I got the Ipod Nano. I was extremely shot and I didn’t know how to react. All my friends said that I am going to cry but I didn’t. My eyes were red because my contact lens was very dry.

I have an extremely happy moment yesterday. It was like having my 21st birthday at that moment. How I hope that my 21st birthday is like that. All thanks to my boss, my friends such as “Ah How, Brian, Elvis, Simon, Ah Chye, PK, Ah Yong etc”. After the function, all of us got to book in as we got to work for the next day. It was a half day for all of us.

I didn’t book in today because my boss approved my 3 days leave. I treated it as my boss gave me 3 days to recover from my break down but poor Segra got to take my shit for these three days. Thanks pal. Will give you a treat when I am back. I will update my blog again if I got the chance. Lastly, intro one song to you guys which I think is not bad.

歌曲 :牵着你 歌手 :2moro

甫: 在我的心像刻下一個名字 不用刻意也不可能忘記
這一個妳讓我的每天更有趣 也(或許)都變成是一種甜蜜
均: 在我的床也貼著妳的影子 閉上眼睛夢裡也滿甜蜜
如果愛情是王子和公主的遊戲 孩子氣不算什麼問題
合: 牽著妳我陪你看流星 我為妳把時間暫停
晴天或下雨 牽著妳找一個浪漫天真的結局 因為妳我相信世界真的存在奇蹟
均: 在我的心像刻下一個名字 不用刻意也不可能忘記
這一個妳讓我的每天更有趣 也(或許)都變成是一種甜蜜
甫: 在我的床也貼著妳的影子 閉上眼睛夢裡也滿甜蜜
如果愛情是王子和公主的遊戲 孩子氣不算什麼問題
合: 牽著妳(喔牽著妳)我陪你看流星 我為妳把時間暫停
晴天或下雨 牽著妳(喔牽著妳)找一個浪漫天真的結局
因為妳我相信世界真的存在奇蹟 牽著妳我陪你看流星
我為妳把時間暫停 晴天或下雨 牽著妳找一個浪漫天真的結局
因為妳我相信世界真的存在奇蹟

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home