Jimmy's World: Latest Update

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Latest Update

It had been nearly two weeks since I last update this blog. My life in NS was rather cool because I made some good friends such as Elvis, Simon, Ken, Ang Xiao, China Boy etc. I had not been going out often because I had been staying in camp hanging around with these guys. I went out with Elvis on my pay day as he wanted to do some shopping. We went to Queensway to shop for some clothes. He end up bought one jacket and one shirt and I didn’t buy anything. The main reason was because there was nothing that catches my attention and next was because one of the store sale men said that I am too old to wear such “Young Clothing”. I was rather pissed because I was only 20 years old and he said that I am old. Give me a break man.

Last Saturday, I went out with China Boy and Simon for a KTV session. It was cool as I had not been singing for quite sometimes. China Boy was a very pro singer who can really control his voice very well. I was really sorry because I could only accompany them until 5+ and I got to go because I need to rush and join Justin and Lyana for a mahjong session. The mahjong session ended at around 1am.

During this period time, I had been attached to VESPA. This is a store where it handles with vehicle and weapon spare part. It was rather stressed working in that place because I am required to know every single thing in just one or two day’s time. Luckily, I will be attached back to clerk in another four days time. I had been checking all sorts of double entries and handling with spare parts. After next week, I will be on my own learning how to plan all sorts of things which help of my upper studies. It was because my upper studies will ORD in another one month time therefore; I got to learn everything from him within one month.

In another eight days time, I will be 21 years old. One of my closest people in life bought me an I-pod Nano. I was really happy to receive such a nice present but I was rather too expensive. My birthday wish will be rather simple. It is to be able to meet up with my Angel for a meal and a movie session. I really hope to have some time with her to understand her better. I also hope that I will be able to receive birthday greetings and celebrate this day with all my friends especially my poly friends, BMT buddies and my MTL friends. Lastly, just hope that my true love will appear in front of me soon.

I will update this blog again to talk about what I am doing on my birthday, how I celebrate it and who I celebrate with. Stay Tune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home