Jimmy's World: Block Leave

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Block Leave

I have not been updating my quite sometime I think it should be time to update again.

9th September 2005 (Friday)
Today, I went back to Singapore Polytechnic to look for my friends and pass them present. After that, I went to city hall to shop and walk to whole afternoon. Nothing much happened.

10th September 2005 (Saturday)
Today, I met up with my poly class mates to catch up with each another. We went to watch this movie titled “The Cave”. It was not as good as I expected. I am kind of regretted watching this show. After that, we went to Bugis to do some shopping because there was a midnight madness shopping promotion carrying on. Unfortunately, I missed everything. When I was about to start shopping, it was already 12 midnight and most of the shop closed. Sad.

11th September 2005 (Sunday)
Do nothing much. Slack at home.

12th September 2005 (Monday)
Today, I went out with Shi Jin to do some shopping. Firstly, we went to Queensway and he managed to buy a pair of shoes that he loved. After that, we went down to Orchard Road and start with our shopping. We went to taka to shop for present but I didn’t manage to get what I want therefore we walked all the way down to Paragon. At that place, he bought a pillow and some bed sheets. I also managed to get a present for a friend. My friend, Shi Jin used to work here therefore, he knew a lot of people here and he managed to get some discounts for his items. After that, we went to World of Sports and get myself a cap and he managed to get a shoe bag. After that, we went to Market Place and help my mother to buy a bottle of red wine. After that, we went to have our dinner at Burger King. We had a chatting session while having our meal. It was rather an enjoyable one.

13th September 2005 (Tuesday)
Today, I went out with Zhi Wei and Shi Jin. We went for shopped around orchard and after that we went to Bugis. At about 7.30pm, Zhi Wei left us to join his poly friends and once again left me and Shi Jin. We went to catch “Red Eye” at Shaw. After that, we walked all the way down to Chinatown to eat Prata. Although the journey was long, but we kind of enjoyed it as we had a nice chatting session again.

14th September 2005 (Wednesday)
Today, I met up with Zhi Wei and Shi Jin again at night at Cityhall to have a coffee session at TCC. After that, we took a train down to Tampines. We planned to catch a movie but unfortunately, the cinema had closed while we reach there. After that, we went to a nearby 24 hours Macdonald and chatted for about a few hours. We had been chatting and chatting until the sun rise. A lot of people asked me, what did you guys chat? All we talked about was each other weakness, future, BMT days, family and BGR. I seriously enjoyed this moments. Unforgettable moments.

15th September 2005 (Thursday)
Today, I didn’t go out because I was rather exhausted due to lack of sleep. I was supposed to sleep but I was talking to Shi Jin on MSN the whole day.

16th September 2005 (Friday)
Today, I was supposed to meet a person for a meal but we cancelled it off due to our busy schedule. Today, I went to SGH for my bone scan. After that, I went back home to check my posting. I had been posted to become a driver. I was kind of disappointed because I felt that I was unable to perform. Driver was a kind of vocation where don’t have much pay and no chance of promotion. All my other friends went to vocations such as OCS, SISPEC, Automotive Technician and police. I was happy for them but for me, I went to such a low ranked vocation. I was rather unhappy for this whole day but luckily, I had friends such as Jeremy, Simon, Zhi Wei, Shi Jin, Razak and Hafiz to talk to me and consoled me.

For this period of block leave, I really need to thanks Shi Jin for accompany me and allow such a big bugger to bugging him during his block leave. I am really happy to have him as my buddy. Hope that we will still be able to keep in touch even though we will be posted to different vocations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home