Back From Range Shooting
I am back from Tekong again. At the same time, I received my medical X-ray report from my doctor. It says that mucosal thickening is seen laterally in the right maxillary antrum. The rest of the paranasal sinuses appear clear and mild nasal septum deviation to the left. That’s the reason why I keep on coughing and have frequent asthma attacks. Now I will be under 2 weeks medical to clear everything off. I really hope that this will help me to recover.
During this few days in camp, we went for range shooting and grenade assault course. Although I am excuse from loud noise but I still took part in range shooting. I tolerate the painfulness on my ears. In the end, I felt dizzy after shooting and that is why I didn’t do very well in my range shooting.
For grenade assault course, I actually wanted to take part in it. Unfortunately, both my legs were injured after the grenade drill that was given by my sergeant. In the end, I fall out for that activities and I heard that I got to stay back some day to clear this course. After that, my section mates sabo me to sing in front of the whole company. I knew that I was unable to sing at my best conditions because I was having a very bad sore throat. After that, I was sent back to sit because they think that I am not good enough. After that, one of the sergeants told me that I could sing and run. What can I do? I was deeply hurt and did not know what to reply.
Today, I went out with my poly classmates to celebrate Mel’s 20th Birthday and I will like to wish you a very happy 20th birthday. I will also like to wish Patrick a very happy 22nd Birthday and I will like to you a very happy 22nd birthday. Hope that you will find your snow white soon. We went to boat quay and ate at a Vietnam restaurant. After that, we went to Rochor Road to eat Tou Hua.
Now, I am sitting in front of my computer writing my blog and listen to a song entitled “Till The End”. This song was nice and it was meant for a single, lonely guy like me to hear. Got to go and sleep and will be updating again next week.
Till The End
By: Chen Da Wei
All these precious moments
With you by my side
Must be a gift from heaven
That's holding me all night
I don't know how I found you
I'm thankful that I have
Now that I have a love so true
To hold, to keep, to share
*
In my heart I can no longer hold inside
All of the love I used to hide
I'll always be with you until the very end
In this world there in no place I'd rather be
You are my life, my soul, my girl
You through it all I know
That you've come to see that you're the one till the end
All my friends around me
Say you'd be gone too soon
Baby I'm gonna make them see
We've found our way back home
(Repeat*)
We'll always be till the end
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home