Latest Update After BMT
6th September 2005
Today was my passing out parade. I would be joining my friends during the reentry. During the first part of the parade, my friends were all doing very well and all I could do was to stand at a side and watched them. During the reentry, we did our best by coordinating our marching steps. After all of us settle down, our parents were invited to help us put on our jogging cap. After my parents helped me put up my cap, my sergeant walked towards me and shake my hand and say, “Good job, well down”. At that moment, my tears were flowing out from my eyes but I tired my best to swallow my tears back. After that, we did our infantry roar and toast our cap high up in the sky. All of us were full of job and we run to each other and give each other a hug. After that, we collect our bags and get ready to go home. While I was queuing up, I went to few of my friends and thanks them for all the helped and encouragement during that period of time. I really missed them a lot. Really pray that they will be posted to the vocation they wanted to be and hope that we will still have the chance to see each other again.
7th September 2005
Today, I went out with two of my section mates. We went to Plaza Singapura to play some games and did some shopping. After that, we walked to the glass house to have our dinner. We had a nice time chatting with each other and at the same time enjoying our meal. After that, we went to Cineleisure to catch a movie entitled “The Longest Yard”. This show was rather nice and after that we proceeded back home. I believe three of us hope that we will be able to go out again.
8th September 2005
Today, I went to Singapore General Hospital for my specialist appointment and the doctor said that I might be not used to those heavy duties. That’s should be the main reason why my leg were arching. I will be doing my bone scan on the 16th September 2005 at 8.15am. Hope that it will be alright. I will be going back for my second specialist appointment on the 29th of September 2005. Really pray that my legs will get well soon.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home