Jimmy's World: Latest Update

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Latest Update

I am back from Tekong again. This week was rather a slack week for me because I am excuse from all lower limb activities until 4th of September. It happens on Monday when I endorse my MC given by the doctor in Singapore General Hospital. The medical officer said that I might have bone infection or bone fracture. Therefore, he gave me a refer letter to see a specialist. The appointment is on the 5th of December which is rather long. Therefore, I asked my mum to look for my family doctor to book an appointment and the appointment is on the 8th of September. Hope that nothing is wrong with me. I will be joining my platoon mates again on the 5th and 6th of September for exercise and training.

I did not have a good sleep for this week because I am rather worried that I will be out of course. One day, my sergeant said this to me that once my friend got out of course then I will be next one to get out of course. I break down immediately and I stand alone at the corridors cooling myself down. About 10 -15 minutes later, my section mates know that I was rather down so they went to look for my sergeant to ask what really happened. What they did really touch me. I really appreciate what they do for me.

Every night I chose to be the last one to sleep because my section mates have been going through tough training. Therefore the only thing I can do for them was to help them massage and to clean their wounds. I felt rather bad because we promise each other to do everything together but I got to fall out for all exercise for two weeks. I promise you guys I will be strong and go through the last two days of exercise and go for the Passing Out Parade with all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home