Back From Camp Again
I am once again back home. This week nothing much happened to me because I have been given excuse all lower limb exercises for a week. All I did this week were to help my company set up safety point. My section mates went through ITTP this week. All of them improved a lot except me. I felt down for quite sometime because I did not contribute much in the number of passes for ITTP. Yesterday, once I booked out, I went to SGH to see a doctor. The doctor said that I might give sprain my leg and there might be no problem in my leg. He will send my X-ray to the specialist for further reading. The doctor seems very lousy because he had been pressing my leg muscle and not my nerves therefore, he claimed that my leg is alright and he gave me a 3 day light duty MC. I really wondered what will happen to me if my leg still aches after 3 days. I went to hospital to see a doctor because I have a platoon mate whose leg condition is the same as mine and his specialist said that if he does anymore heavy exercise he will be paralyzed. I was so afraid that I can’t move any more. I did cry a few times because of that. I really pray that nothing is wrong with me.
1 Comments:
do you mind to be fren? -thung-
Post a Comment
<< Home