Last Week Of BMT
29th August 2005
Lazing around in the morning not wanting to wake up, I forced myself to get up seeing all my section mates doing well and improving. I am still at where I am, maybe much further behind. I feel rather bad and down because I couldn’t be with them during IPPT. Seriously, I feel like exercising with them, swearing with them but I couldn’t why does it be in the way that hinders my progress. Just another 9 days and we will be apart. Will we ever have a chance to be together again or it will end like that. All this got to depend on fate. All I can do for them was to be by their side through happiness and sadness. Encouraging them.
30th August 2005
Today, my section mate went for their SOC test. As per normal, I am unable to join them again. All I could do was to stand by their side to support them. I felt rather bad again because I couldn’t join them. At the same time, I discovered the ugly faces of human who tired to push people to do things just to protect their own asses. Luckily, I also received some good news. It was that I will not need to recourse. Rather happy to hear that. A lot of my section mate will be going to SISPEC or OCS except me. I suddenly got this urge to go there to. To experience the same things that they will go through. I got this feeling that I will miss them a lot after POP. I think mainly was because we went through sad, stress, happy and disappointed moments. Just wish that our friendship never dies and stay forever.
4th September 2005
Today, I am back at home again. Doing nothing much this weekend. I only went out with my poly friends to catch a movie “Red Eye”. It was rather a nice show. After that, we went for a meal and went back home. All the while, I am not concentrating with the topics my friends were talking about. All I am thinking was which unit I will be posted to. Will I meet up with my section mates again after POP? Will our friendship be the same after POP? A lot of questions came up. Sigh. I think I really miss them a lot. Thanks for being by my side when I am down during PTP and BMT Buddies.
Lazing around in the morning not wanting to wake up, I forced myself to get up seeing all my section mates doing well and improving. I am still at where I am, maybe much further behind. I feel rather bad and down because I couldn’t be with them during IPPT. Seriously, I feel like exercising with them, swearing with them but I couldn’t why does it be in the way that hinders my progress. Just another 9 days and we will be apart. Will we ever have a chance to be together again or it will end like that. All this got to depend on fate. All I can do for them was to be by their side through happiness and sadness. Encouraging them.
30th August 2005
Today, my section mate went for their SOC test. As per normal, I am unable to join them again. All I could do was to stand by their side to support them. I felt rather bad again because I couldn’t join them. At the same time, I discovered the ugly faces of human who tired to push people to do things just to protect their own asses. Luckily, I also received some good news. It was that I will not need to recourse. Rather happy to hear that. A lot of my section mate will be going to SISPEC or OCS except me. I suddenly got this urge to go there to. To experience the same things that they will go through. I got this feeling that I will miss them a lot after POP. I think mainly was because we went through sad, stress, happy and disappointed moments. Just wish that our friendship never dies and stay forever.
4th September 2005
Today, I am back at home again. Doing nothing much this weekend. I only went out with my poly friends to catch a movie “Red Eye”. It was rather a nice show. After that, we went for a meal and went back home. All the while, I am not concentrating with the topics my friends were talking about. All I am thinking was which unit I will be posted to. Will I meet up with my section mates again after POP? Will our friendship be the same after POP? A lot of questions came up. Sigh. I think I really miss them a lot. Thanks for being by my side when I am down during PTP and BMT Buddies.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home