Jimmy's World: Entry For My BMT Buddies

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Entry For My BMT Buddies

This is the last entry before I report to my new unit which will be at CCO Pasir Laba Camp. The times pass so fast and now my buddies and I will be separated to different areas such as Police OCT INSP, SISPEC and OCS. I really miss those times that we spent together in the bunk and making fun of each other. Although, the times were tiring and tough but I had fun and felt relief because they will always by my side encouraging and taking care of me. I wanted to meet up with them during these two days but unfortunately, our time schedule crashes. I only managed to meet up with Shi Jin today and had a meal with him in Beach Road. Although it was a very short period of time but I felt warmth. Thanks for being my friend. I will write some short message for them if they happened to read my blog.

To Simon:

Thanks for being such a nice buddy. You had encouraged me and helped me out during my BMT days. Your care and concern had made me felt that I was at home being took care by my brother. You have always been there during my down and emotional times. Hope you will be able to do well in OCS and I will pray for you every night for your safety. Hope you will be able to achieve what you want. Keep in touch and hope that we will be able to meet up when you book out. Take Care.


To Jeremy:

You had always be my nice and good buddy who never failed to discover my emotional moments. You are really a person who can understand me well; maybe we were born on the same day, month and year. Therefore, you will be able to understand what I am thinking. You are always there for me when I need someone to be by my side. Thanks for being a nice friend. Hope you will be able to do well in OCS and I will pray for you every night for your safety. Hope you will be able to achieve what you want. Keep in touch and hope that we will be able to meet up when you book out. Take Care.


To Zhi Wei:

He is a person who can really console me. When I was really down, he will be able to make me feel better by telling me stories and meanings. Thanks for accompany me during this period of block leave or else I will be alone at home. Thanks for being a nice friend. Hope you will be able to do well in SISPEC and I will pray for you every night for your safety. Hope you will be able to achieve what you want. Keep in touch and hope that we will be able to meet up when you book out. Take Care.


To Shi Jin:

He is a person who can really talk to me. We have endless topics to talk about. He is a person who accompanies me during my emotions and lonely times. Thanks for spending most of your block leave with a bugger like me. If not, I will be alone at home. He is also a good shopping buddy because both of us had love shopping and high tea breaks. Hope you will be able to do well in Police OCT INSP and I will pray for you every night for your safety. Hope you will be able to achieve what you want. Keep in touch and hope that we will be able to meet up when you book out. Take Care.


Overall, I owe you all a lot. I will tried my very best to work hard in my unit even though it is not very good. Below is a song to express my emotion now. I will update again once I get home. Stay Tune.

朋友

这些年一个人 风也过雨也走
有过泪有过错 还记得坚持甚麽

真爱过才会懂 会寂寞会回首
终有梦终有你在心中

朋友一生一起走 那些日子不再有
一句话一辈子 一生情一杯酒
朋友不曾孤单过 一声朋友你会懂
还有伤还有痛 还要走还有我

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home