Another Lonely And Depress Week
Back at home with a lonely and depress heart. Why is this so? It is because I felt that I have been arrow by a lot of people in my company. One day, the key for a particular rover was missing therefore quite a number of people push the blame to me. I heard that the punishment for losing the key was to go for DB for 10 days and pay for a new rover. I felt extreme vex because no one help me in searching for the keys even though some of them knew that I am not the one who lost the key. Luckily, in the end the key was found to be with one of the sergeant.
Besides that, one of the big shot in my company had categorized me under unfitted personnel as I did not take IPPT. One thing he didn’t take to heart is that I am injured. I got stress injury on my both legs. Once I am in unfitted personnel category, a lot of things will be taken away from me and it might include my weekend. Under unfitted personnel, weekend duty will be appointed to people in this group. If one person was appointed to do duty, he will not be able to sleep well as there was a lot of work to be done. It also leads that person to irregular meal time and sleeping time.
Besides all this, I had been named as the “Bai Jia Zhi” because they felt that I did not know how to hold the broom properly but everyone got their way of holding the broom. In camp, I will tend to act blur to protect myself. There is another big shot who said sarcastically that I could not speak proper English even though I had a diploma. So what’s the big fuck of having a diploma and why do they have to arrow me. I am a human who need people to understand. I also got to keep my stuff properly as I heard that someone in my company planned to steal my stuff. Live in there was like hell which gave me lots of mentally torture.
Everyday after 5pm, all I did was to stay in my bunk all alone and read books or listen to music or talk to myself or torturing myself or cried. I never stopped crying in the middle of the night for 2 continuous weeks. Today, one of my BMT friends asked me out to take a walk. Talk to him for a while and I could not control myself from letting my tears out of my eyes. I tell myself. The only way to get out of there was to make my legs suffer from leg fracture. I told myself to do as much things as I can and hope that it will worsen. Once I got it, I will be able to get out of hell. I really like to thanks all those person who talk to me in the middle of the night to calm me down but it did not works but I appreciated it.
Below was a song that I will like to introduce to all people today.
歌曲:Guardian Angel
原唱者:洪俊杨
是否记得守护天使的游戏
从我抽到你的卡片起
不再是一个人的回忆
或许未来也有快乐也有艰辛
我会把你紧抱在怀里
永远不让你为爱哭泣
如果天空只剩最后一颗闪烁的星
我会让他为你照亮哭泣让幸福为你指引
总有一天你会看到 Guardian Angel 降临
那是我的心一直在守护着你天使它一定能够感应
(x2)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home