Jimmy's World: Down Pes

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Down Pes

I am at home now once again. A few days ago, I received a call saying that he wanted to get out of course from OCS. All I could really do was to ask him to hold on. After the course, he will be alright. Luckily, he decided to stay in OCS. I knew that OCS or SISPEC or Police OCT INSP are very tough. Those were the units I would like to be in but I couldn’t. I really hope that you guys got hang on and treat it as going for the course on my behalf.

I got my medical report today. The doctor said that I got some problem with my leg and he got to write a letter to my medical officer to request temporary down pes. I was rather disappointed that I couldn’t take ITTP for quite sometime and I got this feeling that I couldn’t go for my driver course. I am requested to stay in camp and do my paper work. I felt that my friends around me will look down on me. I am really angry and pissed with myself.
I got to stop right now. I will write in more details when I get back home tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home