Little Update
Sorry that I didn’t update my blog for quite sometime because of too much stress in work. Now I am temporary under study for a clerk. This means that I might be a clerk soon. As a clerk, I got to process those leave form for people in my company, prepare RO, prepare parade state, collect newspaper, collect magazine, collect letters etc. It was rather stressful at times but I am happy to be a clerk. Thanks to all my friends who concern about me. I am really fine now.
Recently, I have been receiving SMS from someone when I was down. I didn’t know how she knows that I am down. It was so coincidence. Thanks for your concern. Nowadays, I have been spending too much. I need to save up now, really poor now. Update you guys again next week because I got to report back to camp. Stay Tune.
Recently, I have been receiving SMS from someone when I was down. I didn’t know how she knows that I am down. It was so coincidence. Thanks for your concern. Nowadays, I have been spending too much. I need to save up now, really poor now. Update you guys again next week because I got to report back to camp. Stay Tune.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home