Update
This week end I am back with a loner heart. I managed to survive in my camp for this week. In order to survive, I need to know how to love myself. I need to know how to react in different situation. For example, I knew how to talk to the people in my unit. I need to know how to adapt to their topics. Unfortunately, I know how to talk to them but I still got 2 duties to perform next week. I got to do guard duty on Wednesday and BII duty on Saturday. It was rather tired and I will need to go for my driving lesson on the following week.
Firstly, I will like to thanks all my friends for all the care and concern and encouragement. Without all this, I might not be able to take the torture. Now I only hope I will be able to survive for the rest of my NS days. I will update more next time as I need to pack my stuff now.
1 Comments:
HiHi..
Thanks.. May I know your name ?
_|immy
Post a Comment
<< Home