Jimmy's World: Updates

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Updates

It has been rather a busy and tired week for me recently. My upper study was on leave for about a week. As a result, I am on my own. There were lots of things for me to do until I had no time to rest. I think my life will be like that for another one and a half years.

I was rather disappointed that I had a lonely birthday. Not that happening, totally different from what I predicted. I think all my birthday in the future will be like that no life at all. Yesterday, I went out with my camp mates to have some fun. We went to Chinatown to have a karaoke session which we had lots of joy and laughter. After that, we went to have a meal at a Shanghai restaurant. All my friends had been disturbing this girl and joking around with her. After that, we went to Park Lane to play billiard and we stopped at 2am. It was really tiring but there is a lot of fun. Hope that I will have the same amount of fun in my next birthday. Got to get myself ready for book in. Update again next week. Stay Tune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home