A Few More Hours To My 21st Birthday
On Friday, my friends and I from my unit went to Marina Bay to celebrate Ang Xiao’s 22nd birthday. Firstly, I met up with ah Yong, Simon and Ang Xiao to go to Expo for the “Big Boy’s Toy” Exhibition. We stayed that for about 2 hours and we went to Marina Bay for our meal. We did enjoy ourselves a lot and after that we went for a pool session nearby. The day ended at around 2am.
Yesterday, I went out with my poly friends for a gathering at Swensen. After that, we went to Justin’s house to have a mahjong session. The session ended at around 6am. It was super tiring and later I got to report back to my camp.
I feel that I am not very delighted for my birthday this year. I felt that something is really missing. I used to have a big group of friends to be by my side to celebrate my birthday. Cakes, gift and friends were all around for the past few years but unfortunately, this year everything was gone. I don’t know went it had gone to. I don’t have the same old feeling on my birthday. Besides that, it was my 21st birthday. I thought that there might be something great but it apparently happened to be the different way.
It was just another four and a half hour to my 21st birthday. I really hoped that something special might happened. I was really sad to say that, I got this feeling that my day will just end like that without any other things. Hai! Maybe I am no longer young for all those stuff. Enough of all these talking, I got to get myself really to report back to camp. Hope my day will really change to be better tomorrow.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home