Happy New Year
I have not been updating my blog for a long time. Now, I think it is time to update. For the past three weeks, it was rather a bad week. I have received an answer from my angel that she would only want to be friends with me and nothing more. I was upset and felt rather aimless for a few days. Luckily, my friends from MTL accompanied me and talked to me. These really help me to overcome this barrel of sadness and encouraged me to carry on. Thanks to all my BAO BEI…
Yesterday, it was one of my poly buddy’s birthday but I didn’t attend the birthday meal to wish him a happy 21st birthday. I am so sorry but you should know why dude. I don’t wish to say much about it as it may create more things. Hope you understand how I feel and what I am thinking. On the same day itself, I attend Mervyn’s 20th birthday party. It was an enjoyable one as we did have lots of fun.
After that, we went down to Orchard and have fun. Seeing my friends playing all those spray was rather enjoyable. Seeing all this laughter on their face makes me happy as I have already forgotten how to smile happily. All my smiles were not really from my heart. Seriously, I really felt that it was my honor to know this group of friends who bring me back to a world of fun and laughter. Thanks BAO BEIs…
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home