Jimmy's World: Reply to Anon

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Reply to Anon

It has been a week since I last update my blog… It seems that she didn’t read it… I will continue to wait… Someone by the name of “anon” has left me a message in my tag. “Behave like someone of ur age.” Is it really wrong in loving someone? Why is it so tiring and wrong to love someone?

I have suffered a lot in loving someone. Got backstab, insulted and many other things. Why everyone got to do this to me? Is it really fun to look at me being depress? Should I say that is it I don’t have the rights to fall in love?

I don’t think all of you will understand the feeling of being rejected by the person you love or backstab by people around you. That feeling sucks. The main reason I have been trying so hard is because I don’t want to regrets. I want to fight for what I really want and what I really love. Anon, the most important things a man of my age should do are to fight for what they want and what they love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home