Jimmy's World: Updates After A Period Of Time

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Updates After A Period Of Time

It has been quite some time I have last updated my blog. The main reason why I didn’t update my blog was because I am kind of busy with my work in army and at the same time, taking a break to recover from a wound in the heart. This period of time quite a lot of thing happen around me. Things sure as mobile phone been stolen, seeing my friend is being charged, seeing my friends have been bullied etc.

The things happened that I remembered deeply was that I have been asked to do something unwillingly. I agreed to do it is all because the person I respected most ask me to. I really couldn’t believe that sure low class fools really exist in this world, giving a stupid excuse to keep him from duties.

Second thing I remembered was that I attended a birthday party with a wounded heart. I attended angel’s birthday party. I get her a four-leave clovers to hope that she get everything she wants. When I was at the party, I can’t stop looking at her because she was just irresistible. I really hope to give her the best in this world but I don’t know what is the reason she rejected it is. Maybe I am not good enough for her. Maybe I am not as good looking as other. Maybe I am not as thoughtful as others. After so long, my mind is still full of her image. I told myself to forget about her but I don’t know why my heart still beat quickly every time I see her.

People around me keep telling me that there are a lot of trees in the forest. Why ponder around this tree? Look forward and you might find a better one. No matter how many I see, my body and soul is still with this tree. I tried my best to carry on but unfortunately, my heart says you can’t. It had been three years of courting and no results is out. During these three years of courting, I have seen a lot of back stabbing, discouragement, insults and wounds in my heart. I am really tired but I still ponder around her. I send a song to her to hint her that this song is a promise to her that I will wait for her to turn back and change the results.

Lastly, I will like to say the better words to her if she happens to read my blog.

“After hearing/seeing the negative replies, my feelings for you did not change. You are like an angel who will bring me light and lead me out of the darkness. Please give me a chance to express my feelings for you and give yourself a chance to let someone protect you. I might not be the best but I will try my best to bring you happiness and joy to your life even though it takes my life. I do not know whether the following three words will be appropriate or correct to say but I will still say. I love you.”

The following songs could express my feelings for you.

歌曲 : 都是你
歌手 : 光良

谁改变了我的世界 没有方向没有日夜
我看着天这一刻在想你 是否会对我一样思念
你曾说我们有一个梦 等到那天我们来实现
我望着天在心中默默念 下一秒你出现在眼前
想念的心装满的都是你 我的钢琴弹奏的都是你
我的日记写满的都是你的名 才发现又另一个黎明

你曾说我们有一个梦 等到那天我们来实现
我望着天在心中默默念 下一秒你出现在眼前
想念的心装满的都是你 我的钢琴弹奏的都是你
我的日记写满的都是你的名 才发现又另一个黎明
我的日记写满的都是你的名 才发现又另一个黎明
这是我对你爱的累积


I really hope to receive a “Yes”. I will wait for your answer no matter what happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home