Judgement Date on the 7th June 2006
After sometime, I think it is time to update my blog again. This week was really an upset and disappointed week. My blog have suddenly become publicize. All I can say about the previous tags and entries was that this is my life and no one can control how I go. Even I choose to die is also my choose.
This week I am suppose to stay out for one of the weekdays as I am on course. I end up staying in because of a birthday boy. We tricked him and made him rush all the way back to camp. After he took his shower and settle down, a group of us walk towards him and sing a happy birthday song to him. Although we did not get anything for you, the minimum we could do for you are to get you a cake and sing songs for you. “Elvis, I do what I promise… I will not let you be alone for your birthday this year.”
In the middle of this period of time, I was rather unhappy because I have been sent to go on course constantly. One of my master sergeant has been taken me for granted and trying to push a lot of responsibility to me. It really stresses me to dead man. Due to the changes in system, about two to three of my weekends have been burnt and no incentive has been given to me. I am really pissed regarding this man.
Today, I went out with one of my friends. I told him a lot of things why I am unhappy for a period of time because of an occasion six months ago. I have been doing so much for a group of people and nothing have been shown as appreciation. For doing so much for them for the past three years, all I really received was a T-shirt and three cakes as an appreciation. I got nothing for my 21st birthday which was really important to me.
Some more today, I heard that one person is going to celebrate her 21st birthday this month and I am not invited. What does it really shows? I am not her friend at all. Three years of friendship will be gone like that. I told that guy if I received an invitation, there will be about 50% I will appear that day. Among the group, I am the person who received the minimum amount of stuff which was less than $60. The rest got gift and present over $100 or $200 and all I received was tons of sorrows, tons of tiredness, three cakes and a T-shirt. When I really need someone to talk to, all of them disappeared and none of them really call about me. I gave them four months and nothing has been shown as a pay back. Now I bet with him this, I will give the group another two more months. If they could really make me feel that being with them was worthwhile and they deserve my help again, I will go back to the group. How they will know the answer? If I feel worthwhile, I will appear on 7th of June 2006 on someone’s birthday. If I don’t, I will not appear in front of them again.
We will see what’s the final outcome. The judgment date will be on the 7th June 2006.
This week I am suppose to stay out for one of the weekdays as I am on course. I end up staying in because of a birthday boy. We tricked him and made him rush all the way back to camp. After he took his shower and settle down, a group of us walk towards him and sing a happy birthday song to him. Although we did not get anything for you, the minimum we could do for you are to get you a cake and sing songs for you. “Elvis, I do what I promise… I will not let you be alone for your birthday this year.”
In the middle of this period of time, I was rather unhappy because I have been sent to go on course constantly. One of my master sergeant has been taken me for granted and trying to push a lot of responsibility to me. It really stresses me to dead man. Due to the changes in system, about two to three of my weekends have been burnt and no incentive has been given to me. I am really pissed regarding this man.
Today, I went out with one of my friends. I told him a lot of things why I am unhappy for a period of time because of an occasion six months ago. I have been doing so much for a group of people and nothing have been shown as appreciation. For doing so much for them for the past three years, all I really received was a T-shirt and three cakes as an appreciation. I got nothing for my 21st birthday which was really important to me.
Some more today, I heard that one person is going to celebrate her 21st birthday this month and I am not invited. What does it really shows? I am not her friend at all. Three years of friendship will be gone like that. I told that guy if I received an invitation, there will be about 50% I will appear that day. Among the group, I am the person who received the minimum amount of stuff which was less than $60. The rest got gift and present over $100 or $200 and all I received was tons of sorrows, tons of tiredness, three cakes and a T-shirt. When I really need someone to talk to, all of them disappeared and none of them really call about me. I gave them four months and nothing has been shown as a pay back. Now I bet with him this, I will give the group another two more months. If they could really make me feel that being with them was worthwhile and they deserve my help again, I will go back to the group. How they will know the answer? If I feel worthwhile, I will appear on 7th of June 2006 on someone’s birthday. If I don’t, I will not appear in front of them again.
We will see what’s the final outcome. The judgment date will be on the 7th June 2006.
2 Comments:
hi your a "idiot"
gift is something must come from heart. you are not happy because your friend never give you enough gift.
and somemore i want to tell you
something
help is the one which must come from heart? if you except something from someone since you help him some situtation or the other. then you cannot name it as help. its called business .(give and take policy)
so try to understand what is the meaning of help.
if you really cannot understand what i am trying to say then your not human . i hope your a human if not after reading my comment change yourself as human
Nowadays, my blog becoming a very popular place to hang around. Yes, i am an idiot. You guys dun really know how i feel... I am not happy because all i want every year is just a gathering just for me and most of them give lame excuse to run away. In return, they expect me to appear on their birthday and gave them something.. I am not very despo for any gift... I thought that "the group" are someone who is worth for me to help... Which turn out to be wrong. They take advantage of it... I dun expect anything for return. The only thing that hurt me most is that in their eyes, i am just an idiot who help them all the way... All i wish for is that we could be friends but it end up to be a session of "Making Used"... For expressing how i feel turns me to become an idiot or an inhuman... You will understand if you were in my shoe or know the whole situation... I am not going to denine or what ever... I know what i am doing...
Post a Comment
<< Home