Bei Shang Zhi Bu
It has been a while since I last update my little bloggy. Seems that there is a spy some where monitoring my life… I have been trying very hard to know who it is but my dearest Timberlake refuse to let me know. Please let me know who he is alright.
I know I have not been keeping in touch with a particular group of people because of some cases. After so long, my heart did heal a bit but it has not totally recovered. Everyone said that I am soft-hearted. If that group of people wants to heal that wound, I believe they should know what to do now.
I have quite a miserable life in army recently due to some act of a 3SGT. I have been spending so much time on work to make things right and all I receive is “I don’t like the way you talk to me. You can don’t help me. Let me die, let me kanna extra”. My heart is extremely broken at that point of time. I really don’t am I doing the right thing. At that point of time, I decided to give up in everything and enjoy a slacking life. After a while, things get worst and some of them did actually talk to me. After that little chat, I remember I promise two person that I will help them until the day they ORD. I decided to bring things back to track again and my life is again back to the busy life. Working OT nearly everyday. Everyone asked me why I am working so hard, I am just a NSF. I answered them this way, “If I don’t work hard, there is a high chance that things will not be in good condition and the person who might get injured or die is my dearest friends.”
I suddenly have the mood to update my blog because I saw some pictures in a person’s friendster account. I finally knew who Angel’s boyfriend is. I am extremely shocked and I am speechless. I think all I could do now is to give my blessing to her and hope that she enjoy everyday. To her boyfriend, I only could say, “If you ever bully her and make her cry, I will make you pay for it.”
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home