Last Entry to Close My Misery
To all people out there,
This entry is actually my last entry to this blog as I got no time to update it. This was only a small problem to it. Actually the main issue I got to close this blog was because there was suddenly a group of people flooding my blog.
The way they have made it is as if I am their family members. They want to control my life, my emotion. I will like to say that I control my life not them. Controlling this blog has made my life miserable. Out of the sudden, I don’t have the right to be angry, don’t have the right to be sad, don’t have the right to grumble, don’t have the right to show my emotion and the worst is don’t have the right to love someone.
This is a free world; I don’t owe anyone a living. All they want to do is to make me listen and do what they said. I am a human not a toy which you can control. No one knows what I am going through when I am down. No one knows how much pressure I faced. All they know is to say “YOU ARE WRONG”. Now I want to turn around and say “I am not”.
Writing a blog to me is a way to keep track of what I am doing. If I want specially attention, I will just post it out on news paper. For all those who said that writing a blog is to have extra attention, I think they are saying about themselves. I can swear upon god I am not.
Having a blog for two years is not easy but I will hereby close this and ends my misery. This blog will disappear by 1st September 2006. For those who want to know what I am doing. Call my mobile or ask me out, I will update you if you are one I wish to treasure.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home