Blogging again (JSTEP)
I never thought that I will update my blog again also so long. It has been months since my last update. . I didn’t update it not because I wanted to hide from those morons that tries to make me upset. It was just that I don’t feel like updating it. I kinda tired and lazy to update. Hehe…
I have renamed my blog to be JSTEP5. What does it means?
J – Jimmy
S – Simon
T – Teck Chye
E – Elvis
P – Pei Kai
All of it is precious gems except “J”. The 4 of them are my buddies in MTLINE. They care for me, encourage me, giving me advice, making me happy etc. They are like my blood brother to me. Now, I am left with P as the other 3 have ORD. Every time they ORD, it make me cries because we will not be able to be like the past. Play together, eat together, go out together, laugh together, cry together, go to shower together etc. It was really fun knowing them. It is because they have showed me another way of being happy.
I could really be myself in front of them. I am no longer hiding myself just because I wanted to please someone. I will really miss them hanging around me. Even though, they did give me trouble at times, but they are still very important to me. I will continue to update this blog “underground”. This is just for my closed friend to know what I am doing and how my life is.
I have been an ES machine for the past few months until I do not have time for myself. No time to sleep, no time to hang around with friends and even no time to be happy. I didn’t note that I have been neglecting STEP until S ORD. I feel that I am not a true friend. I could not accompany him till the very end.
After that, I have been spending all my time with TEP playing DOTA. Nearly 4 – 5 times per week for the past 4 months. I think I have spent about $600 on it ba. I didn’t regret spending this money on it. I feel happy when they feel happy. It is because my main aim in life is to assist them to be happy. A lot of people might think that I am stupid. Why should I care for them? I myself do not know the answer.
I have been trying to get a girl’s attention but I feel that it does works. I have been trying very hard to ask her out but she doesn’t seem wanted to. I don’t know what to do until I decided to give up.
Now is 5am and I still can’t sleep. Can someone please tell me why?
I will update more next week. 25 more weeks to ORD...
Haha…
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home