Reopen of Blog
I have really been a long time since I wrote my last entry. I think I should have time in future to update my little bloggy more often. Some might ask how my life is recently.
After ORD
After ORD, I have been sending out resumes to look for a job. On 8 August 2007, I joined in Asian Groupage Services as an Export Documentation Officer for about 6 months and I left. I have been working for part time for my mother while waiting for school to start in July this year.
During The Period of Waiting
During this period of time, I have thought of a lot of things and “我被地狱的业障之火所烧,但我还是晌往天堂” best describe what I feel in the end.
This sentence is from this show “Phantom of the Opera”. In English translation is “I have been burn by the fire of hell but I still hope to go to heaven”. For my case, it is my heart has been burn by the hatred of hell but I still hope to forgive and forget what had happened and go to heaven.
I started to forget all those unhappy things that had happened to me in the past. I feel that they more I keep thinking about it the unhappiness will get stronger. I feel that life should be happy. Therefore, I tried my best to put a smile on my face everywhere I go and what happened.
My friends please remember to count me in when there is gatherings in future but of course, please go to some nice and quiet place. No clubbing or *******. For *******, some of my army friends will know what it starts for. Those places are really not the place I will like to go.
Now
I had enrolled to Singapore Institute of Management – RMIT – Bachelor of Accountancy. I had gone for 3 classes with 1 of my poly cum army friend. The lesson is rather dry but I still tried my best to listen and absorbed as much as possible. I really hope to have good results so that I could find a good and decent job in the future.
Besides studies, I feel rather bored as I have not known any new friends. Feel rather left out at times. Really hope to know more people soon.
I think that is all for now. Before I put an end to this entry, I will introduce a song as usual. I am kind of into Korean music recently. Hope you all like it. This song is Tell Me by Wonder Girls.
2 Comments:
waaa ... why u alway blog so late 1 ... don say til u are alone ... can alway call us up for coffee ... yong, kai and me are meeting up almost every 2 week once to talk c*** ... so just drop us a call anytime and we can arrange a meet up ...
Ah Huat... What I mean is no new friends in class la. Very sian loh... Want to be lazy dun want copy notes also cannot... Find 1 day come out have coffee loh... I blog late cos late at night then got the thoughts of writing ma. Will write an entry tonight.
Post a Comment
<< Home